Specialist Drone Surveillance
A highly specialist service, our drone surveillance teams are expertly trained to covertly deploy and capture high definition photography, 4k video and thermal imagery day and night. Specialist skill sets, from former military sniper and reconnaissance units ensures the team can infiltrate, deploy the drone, capture intelligence and ex-filtrate undetected.
The drone surveillance team applies camouflage and concealment in order to remain hidden whilst flying the drone at 400ft. The drone operates at a limit of noise from its target (subject), relying on long range optical zoom cameras and a height advantage, it remains undetected. With no requirement for a CTR (close target reconnaissance) the team can gather intelligence from a safe distance whilst reducing the chances of a compromise.
Night Drone Surveillance
The remote pilot, assisted by a competent observer, uses high definition googles to view the imagery from the drone.
Capable of operating in complete darkness undetected, the goggles ensure no light is omitted from the UAV controller/ main screen, and the remote pilot can view and record live imagery concealed from likely subjects and third party.
Thermal Imagery in Surveillance
Airvis uses advanced thermal imaging sensors in order to operate at night. High resolution imagery insures the surveillance team can monitor subjects and locations in complete darkness, and is highly proven in detecting vehicles and individual movement at superior ranges than traditional methods.
Click the button to know more about thermal imagery and drone operations
- capture high definition imagery from long range undetected
- provide imagery in complete darkness, undetected, using thermal cameras
- reduce the risk of compromise (being seen or observed on task)
- reduce the risk to the surveillance team
- enable surveillance to be conducted on aware subjects
- conduct surveillance on areas otherwise difficult by traditional means
- inaccessible or hazardous areas can be overflown with ease
- imagery from the air is free of ground obstacles and obstructions - providing a superior advantage in observations
- imagery can be live streamed by cellular network to other team members or into a control room